Three Meaningful Codes of Ethics contained in the NAEYC and DEC

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Many Thanks!!!!

Thanks to All!

I enjoyed reading and interacting with each of you throughout this course. For those of you that I’ve had in my previous class – it’s been a blast. Each week, I looked forward to reading all postings for further insights from either our weekly discussions or the blogs. Although I’m new to the education field, I feel I have learned a lot from each one of you, and I cannot wait to implement what I’ve learned from each of you and apply it in a school setting. I personally enjoyed reading the blogs of those whom have been in the education field for some time now that I can truly gain information and knowledge from.

I look forward to seeing you all in upcoming classes! Let’s continue this journey together!! =)

Kaysha

Quotes…Quotes and More Quotes…

“No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness & generosity hidden in the soul or a child. The effort of every true education should be unlock that treasure”…Emma Goldman, Author

“Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."… Anonymous

"An aware parent loves all children he or she interacts with - for you are a caretaker for those moments in time." Doc Childre, founder of the nonprofit institute HeartMath, a research and education organization

“If you want to interact effectively with me, to influence me - your spouse, your child, your neighbor, your boss, your coworker, your friend - you first need to understand me”…Stephen R. Covey, The Importance of Understanding


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great course! I’ve enjoyed reading your blog posts and responding. One of my favorite remarks you made was regarding assessments with children “I believe that testing a child should be more than what a child looks like or what a child can do on paper, it should be what a child can do creatively.” Good luck on this journey and I hope to take on another course with you again. (And hopefully we’ll be in the same “group”)

    ReplyDelete
  2. “If you want to interact effectively with me, to influence me - your spouse, your child, your neighbor, your boss, your coworker, your friend - you first need to understand me”…Stephen R. Covey, The Importance of Understanding

    What a powerful quote! I instantly thought of teaching children and working with your co-workers. It is so important to understand one another before you are able to effectively influence children or work together to gain success.

    Thank you so much for all you insights & stories throughout our course together! I hope we meet again in another course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your wisdom and for contributing so much to the course. I love the quote by Stephen Covey, I believe that knowing someone is the open door for change and influence!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its has been wonderful having another course with you!! I hope we are in the next one as well. I have enjoyed your blog and discussion posts and responses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kaysha,

    It has been a pleasure to follow you in this world of blogging. I have learned a lot from you and our fellow classmates. Good-Luck in the future with your education and goals.

    ReplyDelete