Three Meaningful Codes of Ethics contained in the NAEYC and DEC

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Research that Benefits Children and Families—Uplifting Stories

            If I had the means and knowledge to conduct research, with no restrictions to make a positive contribution it would be to address specific types of cancers, such as leukemia. My reason for choosing such a sensitive subject is I have several friends and family friends who have children dealing with such a deadly illness. Many of which who cannot afford the expenses, especially when their children have to be flown into hospitals such as St. Jude.

 

My ideal research would consist of finding a special type of leaf or plant.  Although it may take me a while to figure out the right concoction for the cure, I would be extremely determined to do so. Of course, the obvious positive contribution would be that it would cure the illness. Unlike many people, I wouldn’t want to find this cure for the money, for me it will be strictly about helping out the families and saving a child’s life.

4 comments:

  1. Your particularly research is needed for the betterment of society. The courage to find a cure based on your own research is even greater. Many times researchers, build from research already studied. But your research seems to start from the ground up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a much needed piece of research. So much research is done on cancer, but there is still so much to be learned. Cancer effects almost everyone with it being such a widespread disease. If you don't have it you know someone who does. The current research on natural cures for cancer is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic!!
    This would be absolutely wonderful! My grandmother and a friend both had leukemia. I believe natural cures will one day be the answer to this and other cancers.

    Chastity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your post was very inspiring and it is always nice to see people caring for the well being of other. In such a sensitive subject I wish one day someone would be able to find the cure for such a aggravate cancer. Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete